There will be a 2020 Recital!!!
If our current National situation cancels our June 20th date....
We do have a plan in place.
I have not posted costume final amounts on your portals, simply because many of our costume companys have placed EVERYTHING on hold until further notice.
Several of these company's are now on a "Shelter In Place" status and their warehouses are closed.
We are all in this together and will work through it together.